Friday, April 24, 2009

There goes precious time

As you can probably tell by the title..i'm not enthusiastic about what I have to do tomorrow morning. EARLY morning for that matter. Pffft..

I is going for a stupid 'ceramah' thingy for my drivers license. I is not happy. I is dreading the lifetime I have to spend there. I is definitely gonna get very restless. I is hoping they speak English. I is praying the air-condition is cold, if there's any to begin with! I is sure I is gonna come home grumpy. (Please ignore my retardedness hehe)

This is probably what it'll look like in the lecture hall..most asleep, a handful listening but visibly bored as hell and a couple of dead people.

Anyways, excuse me while i go prepare for my 6am call, to suck the life outta me. Wow! Exciting! Can't wait! Will tell u guys all about it when I get back.

No comments: