Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Afterglow

To those that think i'm dead or something, nah..i'm still alive!

Anyways, after two agonising months..i finally went to the movies..Caught the much anticipated movie-Confessions of a Shopaholic.


Amusing i must say..Oh! By the way, my movie partner for the day was rather unexpected. Literally dragged this person to the cinema. This person is..


*suspense


My mum. Hahaha. She doesn't really fancy going to the movies for some apparent reason. Weird. I know. Nevertheless, she did come with me and it really didn't take much to get her out the door. Heck she was the one that checked the timing and stuff, much to my surprise. This is what happens when you people are not around.

Other movies i really want to watch this week, would be Hes just not that into you and The Fast n the Furious 4..wheee

On a totally unrelated note, Ping Sern wrote me this poem last year and I think it deserves a spot here for being sooo unbelievably cute.

I have a boss, her name is Teddy,
Though shes small, she can be funny,
She enjoys punching, thats her hobby,
Sometimes random, she can go crazy.

How adorable is that. Haha thanks man.

There's something different in my post today. A little change. It may go unnoticed if you don't look close enough. haha byee.

No comments: