Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mongoloid brains

I swear..i swear, on an occasional basis (i'm being fair here), guys really can be the biggest freaksihly annoying jerky duduheads of the century. You really spoilt the atmosphere. Enough said.

Please learn. Go figure. Take a crash course in speech or something.

Alright.

Done ranting. Haha that was funny.

There was a horrible storm last night or rather pre-dawn. I enjoyed every minute of it as i was still awake. Anyways, I fell asleep at around 5 only to be woken up by my mum. Moaned n groaned about the timing only to realise the situation. There was ankle deep water INSIDE my house! Hahaha. What a scene to wake up to. So yea..i jumped out of bed into freezing cold waters. Somehow or rather, my blanket n bed got slightly wet too. Don't ask me how, cause honestly I have no clue either haha.

My main intentions of hopping out of bed was to move to higher grounds and go back to sleep. Tired la..Thank God my house is not exactly of same level so there were still many dry portions.

Ignorance is bliss. Shrugged off everything, and knocked out once more. Hehe. =)

Eventful huh? Oh! I found a 'lil cute frog hours after the mini flood subsided jumping around the house, lost obviously. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures as i said earlier, my main intention was to go back to bed.

No comments: