Saturday, April 25, 2009

Survived!

I made it through from 7.45 in the morning all the way up to 3.45 in the evening at the Malacca Safety Driving Centre. Completed the mandatory 'Kurikulum Pendidikan Pemandu', being another step closer to a drivers license.

My driving instructor, Mr.Anthony, came to pick me up. He's so punctual its unbelievable. Looks like somebody's not Malaysian =D. As soon as we got there, registered and stuff. Made my way into their 'lecture hall' which was pretty much like a classroom right outta school.

Laksamana hall entrance

one of em teachers that had a major attitude issue..tsk tsk haha

Was actually rather surprised that I was actually one of the younger ones there haha..we were assigned seats and fortunately I was placed right at the corner, of which the wall would later turn into a back rest. As expected, there were a lot of penguins there haha.

Dreadfully, the entire lecture was in Malay with a limited amount of English. Worst of all, those 2 teachers (Mr. Arajunan and Mr. Anand) threw out questions continuously! I was basically carrying out a mental language translation when asked to answer random questions.

Thankfully, we had an hour break in between. Just hung about the outside corridor watching examinations take place. Those cute 'lil Kancil's were going around continuously up the hill, down the hill and along the testing route. It was like a merry go round, with the occasional screeches and backward motion down the man made hill . DAMN FUNNY.

kancil heaven..haha

they just go round and round..talk about cute-ness!

Went back to class, practically listened to the teacher's life story for an hour and a half, learnt road signboards and all the rules and regulations. Did I mention it was hot in there? Faulty air-conditioning. Ish.

Was extremely glad to see Mr. Anthony later on in the evening. For one, his car is like a portable freezer. Soooo nice. He took me home in a relatively short amount of time and we had a casual chat 'bout stuff too. Nice fella..Oh I just have to mention this. It feels so right to be in a miny car. At least you'll be able to see the small thing behind the wheel. Ha ha ha ha

Got to go study for my test now..and not forgetting the piles of Chemistry and Physics just staring at me.

No comments: