Monday, September 1, 2008

To sum it all up...

Friday, 29th August 2008

So yea..the mst interesting thing that hapened today was dat i got cut. Taylor's being all patriotik and stuff had hung heaps of flags around the block. Me, casually walking dwn the block jst had to run my hand along the railing. My skin got hooked onto the wire and pulled my freakin skin out. Blood soon followed..haha its funny to see hw ppl react to situations like this. Melvin provided me with plaster immedietly. A very cute one indeed haha. And Kah Shin insisted i washed it out. Mother figure..as usual haha. She gave me this looney toon plaster too..aha.
Lion plaster, courtesy of Melvin; or rather Clarys =)
Thanks to Kah Shin...
Saturday, 30th August 2008
Was left hme alone all day. Dat was not very nice i must say. Later on in the day, Rachel Ong rang me and we made plans...soon afta, she came to pick me up and den Bee Ting. We went to Big Apple in Dataran Pahlawan fr donuts. Yummy...haha as usual we talked. I must say, we talk alot..and i mean ALOT! haha
Heres some pictures fr ur viweing pleasure...

Big AppleRachel in the driver's seat, me and Bee ting...

Us again...

Monday, 1st September 2008

Amanda and i were scheduled to leave Malacca together and make our long journey bk to Subang..We left at 3.00pm and i guess u noe wat we did...yea u guessed it rite-We talked! haha We got all close and comfortable like the good ol' days. The worst thing happened tho...i reli reli reli needed to go to the bathroom. OMG! And thr was heavy traffic summre...but the kind driver stopped at one of the rest areas..nvr in my life was i so glad to see the toilet haha.

In the bus...

This didnt turn out rite...Manda looks like she was bashed up and i look like i was smuffled to death.

We got to Pudu Raya at 5-ish and caught the second bus to Sunway Pyramid. We went shoppin when we got to Sunway and lugged our bags tru the mall haha. I seriously looked like some tourist wit my shades summre.

Den....we went on the quest to get a good meal. Haha and so i suggested Ole Ole Bali..it was reli nice...but thing is..there were so many ppl thr, that they didnt even notice us! So we snuck out of thr. Next up, Thank God Its Friday (TGIF). When we walked in...i actually went "ah...heaven.." haha. I ordered the standard chicken fingers and Manda took her time deciding. I den asked fr my usual Passionfruit Esprit...but u noe wat??!! THEY DIDNT HAVE IT!! Yea u heard me rite...Dat was a shocking moment...so i was hesitantly left to order the green apple slush. Luckily, it was awsum! Manda got the blue raspberry slush..and when we mixed the 2..it tasted like Esprit! Mouth-wateringly splendid...

We cakap cakap lagi..and did many random things...and like they say, pictures tell a thousand words.

TGIF..brings bk memories...

Manda..she thinks shes cool haha

Awww....dats all i cn say

Green apple and blue raspberry slush

My chicken fingers...Manda calls it baby food

Jack Daniel's grilled chicken and shrimp...

Dats about all the fun im gonna get till afta the tial exams...catcha den!

ps: if somehw or rather u see me in campus and say hi but i dun respond...im sorry! Its nt deliberate...ive been stressed out lately and hence been walking tru life barely aware of my surroundings. Bare wit me...dats all i ask of u..haha =)

No comments: