Thursday, September 25, 2008

Study stress la guys~~

Haha i like my title...*inside joke


Neways, ive literally been the living dead these past few weeks. Trials have been going on truout this week..and believe me its freakin tiring!! 15 hours and 50 mins of non-stop writing and concentration. My finger is officially gone...bruised and ive even developed a hardened skin graft..ugh..and nt to mention, i managed to sorta burst a blood vessel in my arm. Funny thing it didnt hurt.kk..givve

Ive also been staying at MyPlace (Taylor's accomodation) with Jasmine and Shalini, as my math and physics papar starts at 7am, which means we had to be thr by approx 6.30am. Trust me it wass an experience as i was deprived of aircondition and so on. Nevertheless, im grateful to be able to stay. Im proud to say tat I SURVIVED! hehehe

Starbucks has been gettin me goin and so too my own cup of tea. Ii even went a nite without sleep. Gosh dat was extremely exhausting. Headaches have also been part and parcel of this experience.

Here are some pictures..

Stressed faces all around




Kah Shin..Thomas and Ser lyn

STARBUCKS MOCHA FRAPPACHINO


Studied physics at Starbucks till past midnite on tues

Notice the panadol?? haha

Biology in the library, my "home"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrite, this definately deserves a place in my blog...utterly hilarious!

On wednesday afternoon, as i was doin maths, wit Sze lynn and Shalini..i asked shal if she liked matrix (as in Matrices fr u ppl who have no clue bout mathematical studies) and she answered, "yea..i like the effects but i dun understand the storyline". HAHAHAHA

U shud hv seen her expression when she finally understood wat i was talkin bout..hehe all sze lynn cud do was go HUH?!

Neways, i'll post on our stress-relief day out when i catch up on my sleep and gain mre energy. Nite!

No comments: