Saturday, August 30, 2008

Tagged again....

Tagged by Cheng Kok Mun

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Definately...my parents are cool haha

2. Describe urself in one word.
Random

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Id like it to be a two way liking system, if u noe wat i mean..

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
DUHHHHH....

5. Does it feel good to love?
Best feeling in the world by far!

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special
what will you say to that person?
Pour my entire heart and soul to my love...cherish the moment


7. What will u say to a person who doesnt want to believe u?
FINE! BE DAT WAY! haha dats so me

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Yea...and i tried hard

9. What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
GET OVER IT!

10. What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Completely worthless dumb asses!

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

Best place to cry?
Anywhr quite...and personal

Who do you love the most?
God, family and friends...

Tell us of your dream last night?
U asked fr it! haha well...here we go...i vaguely remember it, but i hv no clue why i prominently remember Kian Leong bein in it haha. Weird? U tell me...

Ever hated someone so bad?
Umm...wudnt go to the extent of hate...but extreme dislikes? Yea sure...

The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
Hmm....i shall keep that fr my own knowledge

The last person you had a beer with?
If im nt mistaken, it was wit my godparents

The last person you went to the movies with?
Aalex...we watched "Don't mess with the Zohan" haha


The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Mum...wasnt vry pleased with her...she left me home alone ALL DAY!

The last person you hugged?
Amanda...in sunway haha

The last person you yelled at?
G3! I shouted/yelled at the entire class...cause i was reli pissed bout collecting class fund and prom money...haha

In the last week have you kissed someone?
I wonder?

Danced crazy?
Maybe...when i overdosed on caffiene and teanin


Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
I was reli angry while dealing with heaps of money in class...and a sudden outrageous burst of fury made me hit Kok Mun EXTREMELY hard dat i even felt the pain...and my hands were massively red.

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
If only....

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Europe! All around...

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Of course

Are you old fashioned?
Im a lil bit of a mixture...so yea define old fashion to begin wit

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Without a doubt, it is harder to tell someone you love them...

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
My life...

Five facts About Me:-
Random, sociable, ticking time bomb, restless most of the time and...likes chillin out wit mates

Five things that scares me:-
Cockroaches!! Creepy crawlies, darkness, robbers, examinations

Seven Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
David Archuleta-crush
Nick Carter-Who needs the world
Chris Daughtry-What about now
Miley Cyrus-7 things
Michael buble-Eveything
Switchfoot-I dare you to move
Jason Mraz- Im yours

Five Things I treasure in My Life:-
Family, friends, stuff in my treasure box (sooo many things in thr), my pillow (been sleeping wit it since i was 1!) and MEMORIES

Two "First Time" in My Life:-
Goin wit guys till afta midnite and gettin a lil drunk

I tag:
Melvin
Jasmine
Yuvha
Clarys
Yen Woon
Vivian
Lindley
Saachi (his blog is dead haha)
And all u bored ppl out thr!

No comments: