Saturday, September 27, 2008

Its official...

the shoppin floodgates are open and in full motion! hahaha

Well, ive been restinng alot these past few days hehe. U gotta admit that i truly deserve it. I got up at 11.20, thanks to my mum and bro who had arrived in Subang. We decided to go pay a visit to my uncle, aunts and cousins. So yea off we went at 1 afta House hehe.

I was kinda grouchy as i had been woken frm sleep and have been decomposing at hme, so i was rather in need of the outside world..in the end, afta waiting and waiting fr wat seemed like eternity, we left fr Sunway Pyramid. the entourage that went was inclusive of my mum, bro, ah ee (eldest aunt), se ee (forth aunt) and cousins Sarah, Ken Nie, Mae Gern, Dee Nyse and Dee Nyana..and of of course urs sincerely hehe. We were later joined by my ge ee (second aunt) and Magdelene, my cuz..

So we had lunch at Station sumthing...ugh! didnt fancy it one bit..my drink was mre like diabetes in a glass..And worse part of it all? It cost us alot! Damnit!

As usual, if u equate me, money and a mall...u get a shoppin spree haha. Oh give me a break..ive been tru trials and sleepless nites fr heaven's sake. I went walkin around, eyein only about a million things. And when i got a hold of my mum..there u have it. I bought a skirt frm Padini, shorts frm Voir and flip flops frm this sports outlet. Nt many things la rite..i realised that ive got a whole week to shop and i shud refrain. I hv some sense u noe..

Me is happy wit the items haha

Neways, my shoppin checklist fr this hols still includes:-

Hand bag

Shorts ( i need mre)

Skirt (this too)

Wallet

Tops

My mum insisted we go to Nichii, where i had to try so many dresses. Ish! Annoying la...den thr was dinner. I was nt happy. Of all places in the world to go..my mum jst HAD to suggest Sri Melor. WTH??! Ewww...my least fav type of food. As if she doesnt alredi noe...so yea...dragged myself thr and settled fr chicken only.

Afta dinner, went bk to my cousins place and talked, talked and did i mention-talk. haha

Heres some pics... Mae Gern and i..
The brother-Julian, me, Mae Gern and Ken Nie

Nw im jst bk hme...all tired and sleepy fr sum apparent reasons.
Oh yeah..

Meet the parents..haha
Till the next post¬

No comments: