Thursday, September 4, 2008

Satisfaction..

The only reason im blogging now is cause i did alot of work today and im rather content at the moment..haha

So wat happened today? Ummm...like FINALLY Mr.John called me fr my Roller Coaster presentation. I waited 2 weeks! Evryday i wud prepare and wait, but i was nvr called. Initial fears crept and soon i got too bored to worry. haha so yea...i was last of the whole class..as i had expected...and guess wat? Of all days, i had to leave my cue cards at hme today. Ironic.

It went rather well i suppose. Spontaneous at times but yea..animations helped get the class goin. Then, came the dreaded part of all...'THE QUESTION'..haha so mine had to do with centripetal force. Mr.John confused me a lil at first but thankfully i got it in the end. Yay! haha

Heres some random pictures frm my presentation~

Physics...
World's largest!
First ever 450-degree vertical twist...reminds me of the alpha helix haha
So yea...i did heaps of questions in the Mathematical Studies textbook and did quite abit of organic chemistry. It feels great haha...and im currently pumped wit caffeine and theanine, so its all good. haha i sound like some addict.

Work Work Work Work!

No comments: