Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Talk about a bad day!

Reader discretion is advised fr this post. It contains improper language.

If u think uve had a bad day, im sure ull be grateful afta u hear wat happened to me..

Things started off at 7 in the morn. RUINED MY WHOLE DAY! So i got to ss15 at approx 6.50am today. Wanted to go get a drink and it was still reli dark, so i proceeded to McDonald's. I ordered a cup of tea and paid the money due. Then all of a sudden comes this freakin indian bitch. She eva so rudely commented dat i was a muslim and shud not be eating during Ramadhan. WTH?! And den...she asked wat race i was..so i said im mixed la obviously. DEN....the FREAKIN BITCH gave me 'the look', held onto the cup and asked me fr my IC. WTF??! So, i took my IC out and flung it at the f**king ass. Afta scanning tru it, she handed it bk to me and shooed me off. Good grieves, nvr met such a freakin bitchy busybody in my life. I so wanna smash her shit face on the wall. BASH BASH BASH

And when things couldnt get any worse, we got back our chemistry common test 4. Sigh...i shall nt say mre..i think u cn jst about mk up wat it means.

So i tot dat wud sum up my HORRIBLE day. Oh, hw i was wrong..we had a Physics practical writeout. My graph was a complete and utter wreck. All because i had to mess wit my calculator the day bfr. U see, Melvin asked me to try out sum Seq thingy and den my calculator went haywire. So he helped me clear the entire memory. Lil did i noe, it had changed the mode to radians. So i got my values all screwed up. Its wat we call fate. This is so nt fair! OMG...kill me nw sumbody!

On higher notes, it was Thomas' birthday today. We had a good time with him and the presents...and managed to pull yet another suprise.

[Edited]


Birthday boy!


So cute..haha


The girls..and Thomas



Again...



The boys...



Cake!



Funniest picture of em' all...haha look at vas



Looks like 5 simultaneous break-ups doesnt it? haha



The whole clan..

No comments: