Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Titleless. Go. Roar

I woke up reli early today...having slept at 4, its rather unusual..i read the daily papers and den came online and was suprised to see melmel on..haha and as usual..we talk haha. Everythin under the sun becomes a subject to talk about..

I had made earlier plans the nite before or rather at 3 in the mornin to hang out. Went offline bout 11.30 ish and watched some telly..den.........I FELL ASLEEP! haha so yea..i was late. First time wei.. When i finally got thr...met up wit Rachel and Karen. I was innocently walkin around blurly ( i jst woke up la...) when outta no where Caryn jumped rite infront of me and shouted OMG! hahahaha scared the shit outta me! She didnt noe all this while dat i was Malaccan..umm hello?? haha talk about a small world..

So we went to Pizza Hut fr lunch...kinda random la..and as usual..we cakap cakap cakap tidak terhingga. hehehe saw alot of familiar faces around..loadsa hey thrs and hws it goin. Vasanth rang as well and we talked abit...pleasant suprise haha till my frens starting giggling, making funny faces and Bee Ting even hit me cause i was nt spending enough quality time wit them. WTH?! haha He tot id forgotten him by nw..haha and did i mention? hes jellybean-less de.

PICTURES!

My shy shy fren...hahaha Tan Bee Ting

Take one..perfecta mento
Take two...

Take three..
My dear frens..rachel and bee ting..i noe they luv me haha *grins


Rachel..i..and half eaten food..haha
Up close and personal..

NENE

Then..afta i got hme..i continued talkin, talkin and talkin on msn haha...im on hols la...wat u expect me to do? Halfway tru my convo, i left fr pasar malam..hahaha its been ages since i last went. Believe me, its sum wat a meetin spot whr i get the chance to catch up wit mates. Saw alot of frens and teachers..and i also said hi to alot of people i recognise frm my neighbourhood. haha brush up on the hokkien.

On a totally unrelated subject..i gotta set it straight! MELVIN YEOW AND I ARE INNOCENT! We jst sound wrong...dats bout it...

See....purely harmless me and the "CK model"...hahahaha

ps. credits to him fr the title..haha

No comments: