Friday, August 15, 2008

We meet again...

Lee Dan Neil...haha a gd fren of mine, who used to be in Taylor's asked me out since we hvnt seen each other in months. Sunway Pyramid it wud be...he came over at 2pm and met me on campus afta my class ended. Not long afta, off we went.

We reli didnt noe wat to do thr so yea..basically we jst walked around, checked out movies and stuff. Then, we stumled upon the arcade. hehe it was jst calling out to us. We had a couple of rounds of Daytona and yea..I BEAT HIM! Not bad eh fr a gal? haha and a few mre random games dat left us drained. I even managed to get a bruise, haha picture dat!

Feelin slighty hungry, Nandos was our next destination. We sat thr fr 2 and a half hours, jst chillin bk and picking up whr wee left off last. It was great..had loadsa good laughs along the way...he even bought me something! 3 things actually! So sweet of him...and its reli nice....THANKS again!
Afta sitting thr fr ages, we moved on to J.CO donuts...he wanted to get some so yea...here a few pics

Waiting in line...

Almost there...haha

Dan Neil and i

This was printed on the table...nice haha

It was 7pm when Kai Xin and Ser Lyn met up wit us..shortly afta dat, my parents arrived. Wat a joy dat i cud chuck my tonne in weight luggage into the car. It was reli heavy mind u..a weeks supply of clothes and books. Walked around bit mre and i even managed to buy a dress frm Nichi haha...i sense another shoppin spree nearing as the holidays hea up haha. Wat cn i say? Typical female species...haha

Dats bout it...till the next post.

No comments: