Monday, August 4, 2008

First time for everything...

Today we had Mathematical Studies common test3...dun even dare bring it up. Its nothing but the past...

Well the nite before, i only managed approx 3 hours of sleep...leaving me physically exhausted, hyper and high all day long. I know they dont sum up but dats hw i literally felt. I was also HAPPY fr some apparent reason.

The lil things in life that make me smile...haha Melvin

Apparently, his legs were hot haha

Vasanth, the nite before had asked me to keep him company till 8 today so yea...plans were set.
Class ended at around 2.35 fr ESL (why am i so nt suprised?) haha and we hung out in D24 fr abit. Vasanth den suggested a game of pool. Considering the fact that i had nt been up thr and was kinda in the mood fr some relaxin activites, i played along. Kah Shin, Zhi Mei, Kai Xin, Thomas, Philip Vasanth and i trotted along. Generally, i was heaps of fun and i must say...im SO SO SO rusty! It has been years since i last picked up a cue.

They're good!

Pro at work...haha

Afta everyone left, it was jst the two of us...vasanth was hungry so off to Subway we went. When dat was done with, we proceeded to the library haha. We sat at this corner away frm all. Well i gotta mention, today was one of the days of which instead of me bugging him to study, it was the other way round haha. Generally, my brain was on standby mode.

Vasanth oh vasanth.. and a seemingly bored me

No comment...haha

We were later joined by Philip and so we spent our hours thr, talkin, kiddin around and yea a wee lil tiny minute bit of studyin haha. Ill leave out the details..Dinner soon followed at the Face to Face noodle shop. Yummy! haha I was only schedule to leave at 8.30 so i had plenty of time to kill. Vasanth left to go jam wit his band leavin Philip and me..we walked bk to campus and sat on the branches under the trees to hv our heart to heart talk haha. He insisted we sat there, giving the mosquitoes a chance fr a banquet. OMG!! I hv so many bites...damn it...

As my mission today is to sleep and watch House, i guess im well on the way to success haha. Stuck wit this damn sore throat nw...arghh gtg rest...dis is killin me.

No comments: