Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spending...

So today i had plans afta class to go meet my bestest fren, Amanda in Sunway Pyramid..Many thought i was goin to meet a 'special dude' haha...so i played along...haha

Got there earler so i went to Elle, MNG and Topshop. DISASTER! haha everything was callin out to me...Thank God Manda rang me shortly as she had arrived. We caught up in Starbucks around 3.15... and had a drink there. Mocha Frap as usual fr me...splendid burst of caffeine. As we always do...we talked, laughed, talked, joked and talked even more. Did i mention talk? haha Generally we do best in the above mentioned haha.

Afta ages, we went walkin around to look fr dinner. Looked through a lot of places and finnally settled on Japanese Ramen. It was nice and furthermore, new to the tastebuds. While eating, we talked mre and got to disgusting topics as well, which made the ppl in the table next to us stare in abhore. Hahaha we purposely spite dem even mre on the way out haha. Typical us...

Manda left a while later as she had some accounting conference/meetin thingy fr CAT. I proceeded to walk around abit as i waited fr my ride hme...At that time, i was already freezin so i actually BOUGHT a jacket haha. Its nice la...and didnt cost me alot. I think?

OH YA! I freakin left my Puma bottle behind in the Sunway toilet! WTH! DAMN IT! Ill leave it at that...thx ppl for coolin me dwn haha. U noe who u are...

PS: sorry i lupa gambar...haha

2 comments:

junie lee said...

haha cudnt chk out ur site earlier s i typed in .comn!! haha blur me!

Sonia Fz said...

haha but at least u did it...haha not bad at all