Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally....

Finally.....ive seen Dark Knight! Haha i managed to talk Vasanth yesterday into taking me to the movies haha...imagine the excitement and anticipation after all ive heard frm my mates. Haha so yea..watched it fr a good solid 2 and a half hours, hving Shine and Yee Siew tagging along as well. We had pretty good seats which was indeed a bonus.
Before dat tho, the boys as in Vas, Thomas and Philip went to get their hair cut. Haha massive change fr them but the most obvious wud have to be Vasanth's. Haha he no longer has my hair...

Anyways, coming bk to Dark Knight...JOKER was the highlight of it all! He has 100% style...to quote, "why so serious?, lets put a smile back on that face" haha...Damn dat was awsum! I reli cnt xplain it. If u still havnt seen it...GO NW! I said NW! hahaha rated 9.5/10 on my pleasure scale. Dat seriously left me all happy and content...

Later on in the night, my family and i went to Country Barn..the moment i walked in i was like whoa..smoke! It literally felt like a chimney wit airconditioning tho..and so generally in a bar..u drink. And i had one too many haha..Tigers it was...but i mst admit..it was rather relaxin to tk my mind off the study stress and workload. Den...the guilt sank in...i shall no longer be able to elaborate.

Moving on...today...Kok Mun brought me on a 'fieldtrip' to Taylor's Buisness School. haha he had to run some errands so he asked me to go wit him, considerin the fact that i had ntg to do and was bored in ESL class..so off we went. It was my first time in my 8 months, of bein a Taylorian, that i actually went up the TBS buildin. Haha apparently..according to Ping Sern, i depicted an xcited child experiecing sumthing so overwhelming. Haha but yea...i gotta admit i was kinda hyper then.

On a totally unrelated subject...haha time to be random. Not xactly...well we went to As u like it fr lunch today. Boy was it an experience...haha to me it seemed like a hse of games and fun. Melvin, Kok Mun, Vasanth, Kah Shin, Thomas, Zhi Mei, Philip, Kai xin and i went thr anticipating sumthing new. We ended up entertaining ourselves wit UNO stacko and heaps of magazines haha. Food/drinks were good, atmosphere was relaxed, couches were comfy and generally it was jst great.

Here are the pics that wud sum the 2 days up....

Shine and Vasanth....first pic afta makeover haha



Tiger



Country Barn



I did nt plan this...

Vas flicked my fone and took this pic of himself...haha

And this one...he took and made my wallpaper haha

Thomas, Kah shin (lookin constipated haha) and UNO stacko

Melvin and Kok Mun

The one who wrecked...haha

A parkinson's sufferer jst like me...but he managed to pull through

Kah Shin, Vas and Zhi Mei

Completely irrelevent but haha who cares..this was randomly taken as we did math

Another one...haha Kok Mun 'posing', mre like sleeping
(Cause of it all? Ecosystem in biology...lame)
Guess im off to my books again then...till the next post...signing off...
Sonia Fz

No comments: