Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh my, wat have i returned to?

Ive finally got bk to Malacca....yes im alredi here..haha no mre change of plans. Initial sights were kinda interesting cause alot has come up since i was last bk....nt bad.

So yea....parents currently doin massive renovations to the house. Hw i dread the process....i was kinda shocked la at the state...but later abit mre annoyed.

Since i came bk...think ive gone over to the sink only bout 50 times to wash up haha. I reli cannot stand the dust n mre over things are nt in place which kinda drives me insane! OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER much. hahaha thank God im allowed to wear footwear in the hse, if nt i think ill reli throw a tantrum. haha
Well...i casually turned on the tv...den came to the realisation dat i had no whr to sit. omg haha. so my mum scrambled up 2 chairs fr me haha. Didnt rei fancy watchin anymre cause the workers were all doin their stuff n i felt like i was being watched haha.
Lunch..finally hme cooked food. haha den i had my bro to entertain..hahah. Nothin reli much to do la....stuck in the room.

living room...see the 2 chairs in the middle...haha fr me to sit n put my stuff haha. evrything else is jst dirty ughh

yea....dats keepin me entertained...MINI MINI tv haha sad i noe

heaven n hell....see no tiles summre...i told u so.

Hope this gets done soon so i dun die frm wheezing or ocd. Im pretty sure the end results are gonna b SUPERB tho...fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Junie said...

tornedo came thru ur hse...hahaha