Tuesday, December 23, 2008

18th birthday BLAST!

This definately is one of the best bdays ive ever had haha. Random, hectic, massively fun and crazziieee all together.

Day started VERY early as i had started recieving calls n text messeages continuosly since 8 sumthin in the morn. Dragged myself outta bed and went online a lil bit. Next thing i knew, i was in a cab on the way to Taylor's University College. Haha spaontaneous dicisions if u noe wat i mean...so yea ended in Mcd a while later and waited fr Melvin to arrive.

Caught up with him and saw Thomas as well..afta talkin n walkin around campus, thinking hard bout my dilemma, Mel offered to take me to USJ 2 to buy my bus ticket bk. Both of us nt noeing the area at all ventured out and suprisingly found it very quickly. Good sense of direction eh haha.

Got bk to campus and met up wit Clarys and Thomas once mre and afta a few short trips to IDP and the IELTS centre, all 3 of them ended up at my house. Got my stuff while they chilled and checked out the toilet. WTH haha.

Afta contemplating whr ti hv lunch, we sumhw or rather ended up in Bangsar. Decided on La Bodega eventually...good tapas i mst say. Lunch was on me. I felt entitled to do so honestly.

Nw fr some candid shots..
Mel mel..

Rys..

Tommy..

Tapas..or wats left of it la haha...
Only den did i realise the time and dat i had to cath my 4pm bus bk to Malacca. To summarise this bit, it goes a lil sumthin like this:
in car-no taxi-panic-call taxi-found taxi-rush tru heavy traffic-tipped the dude to speed up-got off taxi-ran like hell-got thr ontime-bus delayed

evrything was jst great. The bus ride was alrite i guess...jst dat it was boring but extremely noisy. Thr was this family im sure frm India. They were soooooo freakin noisy! Their 2 young kids were talkin n talkin and the parents were jst as bad! Dey were practically shouting and laughin as if it was their bus. I turned around and stared at them a few times and was reli tempted to jst tell them to STFU!

in my earfones n fell aslp fr lil bit bfr the loud screechin laughs woke me again. Enough said. Neways, as soon as my mum picked me frm the bus station and a quick change of clothes we were off to Friends Cafe. I had bookd the rooftop private area...and it was certainly nice. We had the whole plc to ourselves so my frens and i included did all sorts of random crazy things. Took pics galore as the setting was reli nice.

Alot of them finally settled dwn on the couch afta dinner and it reli did feel like home. So yea cake time. Nt my fav part of birthdays la...but then again hehe. Frens bout me a authentic choc cheese cake frm Secret Recipe. Damn nice!

them frens stuffin their faces wit food haha

girls nite out...wheee
clockwise:-me, li wei, bee ting, vivian, cheu ling, rachel

we were caught off guard..hence the retardedness haha especially li wei who needed to burp

me, rachel..and vivi's puny fingers

thr was a lil rooftop garden feature thingy...damn nice
they had this confy couch of which evryone decided to retire on..

dearest vivian...

shy shy fren bting..

hunny bunny li wei..

jst look at them chillin...selamba like they r at hme


looks like i hurt my knee or sumthin..haha i cn jst imagine myself goin "aduiiii" hahaha

this is just awesome!

saturday nite fever..i swear, this is nt my idea
Afta all that n the many bottles of passionfruit Esprit. Yea haha had that to drink, and no i didnt get drunk. We left fr this pier thingy ironically called The Jetty fr karaoke. We sang fr wat seemed like eternity never once stoppin to hv a drink! haha it was massive la...screamed/shouted our lungs out. Oh, did i mention, the no. of our room was G3!

when we first arrived at The Jetty

distant view of the eye on malaysia..and yea the water is the straits of malacca

sing sing

looks peaceful doenst it? well looks reli cn b decieving..it was reli oud in thr. music blasting frm all corners

see told u the room no. was G3!

keah, karen, cheu ling

rach, bting, vivi

li wei, cheu ling, shea yee

ok this wildchild here was on the couch dancing away haha

i hv videos..alot of videos actually but im forbiddden to upload them haha

the buggy ride bk out frm the pier

cheu ling...she sat the wrong way round..haha
I practically lost my voice at the end of the day and by 12.30 i was ready to collapse in the room. But nothin cud stop me frm finishin 'Its my life' haha. Got hme feelin reli hyper and instead of hitting the bed and chatted a bit mre...updating ppl with stuff n jst enjoyin the time.

The day ended bout 2 in the morn. With me pretty much a walkin dead gal haha. I had a BLAST and dats wat matters mst.

Thanks evryone fr the wishes and company. I reli appretiate it! Luv u guys..

There are many mre pics still nt uploaded n in other cameras...will put them in as soon as i get it.

No comments: