Thursday, December 11, 2008

The music of the nite...

I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Rascal Flatts- What hurts the most

yea...tell me! haha

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Lifehouse- Whatever it takes

precisely. Id do wateva it tks to get wat i want/need

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
One Republic- Stop n stare

haha well nt really...if u mean hot gorgeous dreamy eyes den yes

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
David Cook- The time of my life

Definately so...ive jst seen my dearest frens and had a great day out

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Michael Buble- Lost

Dat explains alot haha...guess im nt sure wat my life's purpose is afta all

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Michael Buble- Everything

I want evrything? I need evrything? I hv evrything? I am evrything?

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Oasis- Dont look back in anger

Arghh wats this suppose to mean?!? I demand an explaination

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Pink Floyd- Wish u were here

they are here...haha

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Pink Floyd-Comfortably numb

It wud certainly great to be comfortably numb sumtimes...

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Dream Theater-Goodnight kiss

HAHA i cn kiss my simple math goodbye

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Michael Learns To Rock-Take me to your heart

Heard me, Amanda darls?

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
John Mayer-Slow dancing in a burning room

Ohhhhh mannnnn.....haha soooooo romantic but at the same time, tragic

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Aerosmith-I dont want to miss a thing

Great. Dey want evrybit of my life. haha jst kiddin

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Tiesto- Adagio for stings

Vry nice...

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Pirates of the Carribean themesong

Wahh...hw cud u ppl...pumping up the spirits, with sucha song fr my death...sigh...

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Joe Satriani- A cool new way

Tryin new cool things? keeping myself frm borderin between boredom n insanity

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
David Archuleta-When u believe

believing sumone? sounds a lil like trust

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Tiesto-Elements of life

Vry important part of my life...yea finally sumthing smart

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Shayne Ward- Breathless

Nt being able to breath wud be horrid! *wheeze*

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Led Zeppelin-The rain song

OMG! Hw ironic! i die in the rain..haha refer to the post 'its raining, its pouring'

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Snoop Dog- Sensual seduction

Alrite...i shall nt comment to this, thank u vry much haha

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Josh Groban- L'ultima notte

Id like to change the ultimate nite...which wud be? umm i think i noe haha but nahhh it was perfect the way it was

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Regina Spector- The call

HAHAHAHA yea...fate is on my side. im tired...but waitin so yea my back n neck is hurtin n stuff

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
David Cook-The music of the nite

Splendid!

People I'd like to tag (In no order of preference ) :
Melvin
Vivian
Jasmine
Ping Sern
Amelia
Rachel
Cheng Kok Mun
Saachi
Sze Lynn
Yuvha
Zhi Mei
Katrina
n ppl dat hv dead blogs or lifestlyes haha

p.s its 3.45 am.

No comments: