Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dreambox!

I woke up really early today fr specific reasons hehe..shhh

So yea...was supposed to meet my mates fr a day out...i had no clue watsoeva the plan was but jst went with the flow haha. The Fernandez 'taxi sevice' a.k.a my mum, picked Bee Ting n Vivian up and den off to Dataran pahlawan mall! We walked a wee bit den met up with Boon Ee, my darling bestie fr life Amanda Fam and Koa. Went up to Dreambox, Malacca's version of redbox hehe and caught up with Kei Shing who was alredi thr doin the bookings. Beatrice got thr not lng afta we arrived.

So naturally we sang our lungs out...and yea this time i did sing haha...semangat cause Manda was bein all romantic/i miss u so much we need to sing together loudly. HAHA. Neways we had lunch thr which was included in the package. Rm 6.90 fr ur choice or drink n rice set was incredible! I was certainly pleased with dat..haha

Welcome to Dreambox no.19..hehe cn see my reflection

And dis is wat it holds...a bunch of whacky gals, food n drinks...

Sing people sing!
My darling Amanda...
Dementor-ish huh? damn...been readin to much excess of phlegms (Harry Potter n the half-blood prince)

vivian n bting...

ive nvr felt so loved...haha these 2 were literally holdin on to me..hehe love u guys loads!

lepas nyanyi...camwhore

Afta singin fr bout 3 hours or so, we went shoppin! wheee....basically alot of us bought alot of things. Sale people sale! Go Go Go!! haha bought a black 'sticky' pants frm Voir, a pair of grey khaki's frm Padini n a top frm a shop of which i dunno the name. Oh yea..did i mention Georgina n Amanda Keah joined us too...

Georgina n Boon Ee

Georgina doesnt look pleased haha...keah has n normally sized head yay haha

Innocent? THINK AGAIN! Wait till u see wat she did to me!

Attack of the puny vivan toh begins..

Argh!

I was innocently texting...den she attacked with sum huge shimmery silver thingy...put it on my neck den selamba tk pic
den she found the pic belt...haih haha

den she MADE me pose fr the pink handbag...hahahahhaha
Nevertheless....i still love that lil puny dear of mine...hehe. Ur rope still thr dun wori! *inside joke.
Enough of embarressing myself fr today...

Vivian n beatrice

dressing room...

i was so tired i decided to squat dwn...den puny attacked again wit the camera! hahaha

People started goin their seperate ways n the only ones left was Vivi n Manda...we went on a hunt to find THE shirt...haha but sadly...afta exhaustingly lookin fr it evrywhr...i cudnt find it. =(
The both of them left bout 7 ish leavin me to wait fr my mum to cm get me...had dinner by my lonesome self n shopped mre...all by myself. Sad case. Haha

Nw im hme...n tired...

224 km...

No comments: