Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rage

Rage. I was on fire jst nw..i cud feel the power jst buliding up inside me. Put into equation boredom, fuss and pushin overboard = MAJOR ANGER!
Neways i really needed to talk to sumone so i msged jasmine..she immediately range me up. I had to reject her call cause i was like, shit! i cnt talk to her nw..ill yell and hv a fit. Neways..we continued to chat on the fone and stuff like dat. Watched a gd episode of House and den a lil bit of Dragonfly. Oh guess who i spoke to besides jas? ms.rachel fr all ppl...haha i dunno why but i suddenly thought of her. dis is wat boredom does to ppl.

Ok great..an old nickname has rekindled itself. I used to be known as nocturnal for ur information. This is due to my unsual slepping habits. I seriously have way too lil slp and yet look..IM FINE! haha

im gonna stop here..tired of crapping

No comments: