Sunday, June 1, 2008

Killing time..

Well...im really new at this so yea...trying it out nw.
Currently, im on windows live messenger catching up with Vasanth, Melvin and Jasmine just left me hanging. Great. ahh...leave witout saying goodbye for all i care. haha emo de

I have no clue what so eva to do rite nw. Usual conversations with those on holiday begins with "wei..im bored". haha im serious! ask around. like i said..BOREDOM STRIKES! And werent we all jst waiting fr this 2 weeks to come?! But i guess its way better than studyin like dogs fr midterms. Heck dat.

I gotta be honest..ive spent these few days constantly checking tru facebook and friendster. Its like im obssesed. And then comes youtube and hotmail subsequently. At times like this i really do wish i live whr all my frens are. So we cn hang out at different malls each day haha. Im so sick of Dataran Pahlawan and Mahkota parade its unbelievable. Get me outta here sumbody!

Thinking back on a recent trip my class had..haha wasnt too bad afta all. Best fun ive had all holiday. Sooo many things happened. As u noe who wud say..Salty fishhhh to the max! haha

Gonna stop. im bored..thank god fr music..story of my life. haha

No comments: