Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another day at home..

Ok great! Its yet another day dat im spending at hme. I got up at 10.30 and hv been online eva since. Nw dats massive aint it? Well i did take a break tho..watched an hour of tv. Oprah and Ghost whisperer at the same time. I kept alternating between 2 channels haha. and den it was bk online fr me. Trust me, if ud like to noe wats been going on, ask me! Neways, Youtube is heaven on days like this. Ive watched too many videos i cnt even remember haha.

Alrite...let me see...i got up wit this major cold. Must hv contracted it from Vasanth. Through our long conversations on msn? haha whr else...well yea its reli annoyin when u hv a 'leaking' nose. I guess this results in me nt being my usual self. Ive nt had a single meal all day and guess wat? I have no desire to eat at all nor am i one bit hungry. At the moment i cnt see a reason to actually eat. Nw dats weird. haha im scaring myself. And ive been reli frustrated and annoyed. Snapped fr no reason at all. Im so sry Jasmine..once again..i didnt mean it haha. I was suprised at hw she acted tho. I told her to shut the hell up and she said,"ok den, ill shut up". Cool as it is..she understood me. Glad to have a fren like her..

On higher notes..i went on a shoppin spree yday! haha it was fun spending money..bought heaps of stuff as of listed below:-
1. Nike shoes
2.Puma bottle
3.Billabong wallet
and a few other random things here and thr...

Spent money like no one's buisness haha..and i cudnt care less..but it was fun no doubt!

ok..im going bk to my convo's. signing out...

1 comment:

Jasmine Chan said...

idont c any chat box..lol