Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Event-filled day...

Woke up feeling like a total wreck even tho i had heaps of sleep. Went thru the usual morning routine and got to college at my daily unearthly hour. I went straight to 7 Eleven to get myself a cure fr this massive headache i was suffering frm. Felt like sumone was bashing my head over and over and over again...Neways dcided to get an ActiFast cause i reli needed it! Afta dat, i headed off to Lecture Theatre 5 for Malaysian Studies. Nt long afta i arrived, Kok Mun came..we chatted abit and soon afta, both of us were GONE! Sleep straight. I only woke up at 8 when i heard many ppl calling out teddy, and the class was increasing in volume. Annoying!

So we had the usual class and did this random pasting tadika logo activity. We came out wit sumthing reli cool tho. Heres a pic...haha

Act now!

Physics class was nxt and boy was it a pleasure. Haha we had the chance to unwind and chilled abit My ONLY group member is Ping Sern..sad i noe but wat to do? The others left SAM. We sat thr chatting awhile and den was later joined by Kok Mun, Vivek, Melvin, Vasanth, Shine, Thomas and Philip. So we were filling the two dat didnt go to Malacca wit loadsa inside story haha. And had a salty salty moment as well. I shall leave it to ur imagination.
Following that was chem. We carried out an awsum experiment! Was so damn fun haha but dat soon ended when Mr.Yap returned the mid yr paper. Wat a kill-joy. As expected, i died in it. Seriously i feel like a total retard nw looking at my results. Masak-masak skool it is fr me. Break was our only escape.

Afta break we had ESL, Maths and Bio in B30. My headache once again made its appearance. I sat alone right at the back corner of the class. Sat thr fr the entire ESL class. Oh yea, hw lucky~im gonna b the FIRST in class to present my Organ Donation tutorial. Damn...i hvnt even prepared.

Once again, ActiFAst saved my day. All through maths, i was teary eyed and seriously looked like i was crying at one point haha. Melvin got worried and was like, "drink water wei...confirm sick de la u". Haha and proceeds to handing me my water. In addition to that i was burning HOT! Guess wat? Most of my classmates were freezing. The boys actually put their labcoats on! Thr i was fanning myself, tearing, and they were pale. Kok Mun's fingers actually turned blue at one point. So we had to alternate between having the aircond on and off. haha

I took this pic of Kok Mun...haha wit his labcoat still on.

Kok Mun wit his labcoat...and u cn see the freezing Ping Sern bside him haha

Nw dat was an interesting couple of hours..Afta class, Melvin and i had loadsa things to settle. MUET confirmation thing, IELTS class arrangement and also the LAN project. Was at the exam unit and library till a suprisingly early 3.26. Melv den suggested we go eat sumthin in AC. haha random but yea i was slightly hungry too. So we went...

Candid shot of Melvin in AC..no he was nt sleepin nor was he shy..he jst didnt noe haha

We were thr till pass 4 and chatted on our usual random topics..oh yea..Melv doesnt noe dat Netherlands and Holland is the same country! haha so funny d way he reacted. Afta we left, i bumped into Shine who was on his way to Mcd to meet the rest of the clan haha. I looked up and thr she was, standing by the railing, looking dwn at me...haha Jasmine Chan. I met up wit her and we dcided to have a reli yummy dessert called...umm i hv no clue wat.haha but damn it tasted gd. We needed a place to chill before i was picked up so we hung out at the cafeteria. Had private area to jst sit bk...so we talked and haha i was reli reli reli suprised at the language she used prior to that. Shocked, was the word i shud use. haha
Heres a few pics...

This is wat we had...

As u cn see...Jas reli enjoyed it haha

And so did i...haha i didnt even care dat jas flicked my fone to tk this pic

And nw...here i am...blogging...chattin...gng to start sum serious studying soon. Nt forgetting assignments..

No comments: