Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Turning 19 [22.12.09]

As usual, as the clock struck 12am, phone calls, texts, Facebook messages and wall posts came in. Don't you just love such moments where you feel so loved? haha

I was still up at that time as you would know from the previous post. Was chatting with Thomas all the way and finally dozed off. Was awakened at 6.45 IN THE MORNING by the dearest mother just to wish me happy birthday haha. I went straight back to sleep after that when more calls came in and then bursting into my room came the bucket of joy-Sarah :)

Less than an hour after I got up, which was 9am, I was already on the way to Sunway for an early breakfast. After an interesting time at my aunt's office we all went to Midvalley Megamall. Texted the rest of me mates asking if they wanna meet up but i knew it was most likely going to be the classic trio anyway haha. And damn right I was.


Shopped a little. Got myself a top and then we headed to Little Penang Cafe for some food again. Had a few good laughs with them as usual. Not long later, Vasanth arrived and behind him was Thomas. We didn't exactly have anything in mind and they were hungry so we decided to go to Madam Kwan's.

This is where the food fest begins. At Madam Kwan's, Thomas had some mushroom noodle thingy, Vasanth had Mushroom soup and I just had a cup of tea. We sat there forever, drinking and drinking the evening away.

Thomas was now craving for desserts, so next stop-Delicious. He got his all time favourite sticky something pudding while the other two of us just had drinks. We sat there laughing our asses away over the funniest of antics. The boys and their brain woes and resolutions. We even did some psychological test in the middle of all that haha. Don't ask me how that happened. Were cool that way :p This is also where all the salt started and stories came surfaced.

Vasanth, one of the closest guy friends i've ever had

him and his many faces haha


Hours and a few Tigers later, we decided it was then dinner time. Hahaha! Told you it was a food fest.

Next round we ended up Chilli's Bar and Grill. Ordered Chicken and beef nachos to share, Vasanth had his classic cheeseburger, Thomas had some rather strange fish thingy while I ate my standard chicken crispers. We were so stuffed, food felt like it was gonna come out of our orifices haha. On top of that we had more drinks and the Iced Lemon Tea incident, I have nothing to say.

Thomas, the other one i've grown fond of and the ever so infectious smile of his

trying to look all mean and angry

for once he managed to wipe that smile of a his face a bit

mr bubbles and our kinda gross iced lemon tea occurance. cannot share anything with this fella haha

At one point, we sorta imagined ourselves to be one small happy family. Me being the mum with two rascals for sons. Haha it really did seem that way actually. The antics they were up too. I really can't explain all that we were up to 'cause then readers would seriously question my sanity.

Left the place pretty late. We, no actually I was really 'sangap' to shisha at the point, for some reason, but it proved to be too much for us to handle at the end of the day.

It indeed, was a spontaneously random good chilling day spent with the people I care about most. Once again, thank you boys! You know I love you guys. And for everyone else that made my day in the simplest of ways by just texting, calling or facebooking; thanks alot too! :)

A day later, my parents and brother came up along with other members of our family and I got a cake hehehe.

some awesomely delicious cheese chocolate cream biscuit-based cake from secret recipe

my mummmmmyyy

julian, the brother and my jet setting dad in the background was also back

sarah, the ray of sunshine was also over again hahaha

No comments: