Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Moon

No I'm not going to start sighing, squealing and cooing over it. I'm just here to say that I pulled myself together to actually watch the movie.
.

.
It was alright. Not too shabby and definitely better than Twilight. It was utterly hilarious though, watching all the girls literally fall in love with Edward Cullen. I heard corny giggles and shrieks from all corners of the cinema when he first strolled in from the trees and I couldn't help myself but to laugh at those silly young naive girls.
.

the sparky constipated faggot, in my opinion
.
However, I must admit, Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black is totally hot. I mean he has everything a girl would want. The dashing smile, the body to die for and that strut. Oh man! HA HA
.

now start drooling

sexaaaay. they, Jacob included, actually made the movie worth the while

1 comment:

vivian said...

i AGREEEEEeeeee!!!