Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sassau

Mind dimension mind dimension mind dimension mind dimension. Every time I look into your eyes I see the future. Boooang boooang boooang boooang.

Haha ignore that.

So anyway, how has December been? Does it sound something like sleep eat shop watch movies Facebook hang out club get drunk adventure holidays? Well if so, welcome to the club ;)

Been out so much Ive completely lost track of days and dates. Heck I think I don't even remember how to write anymore haha.

News flash, Li Wei is back from Perth. Yay much?! I arrived the same day she did and we were out pretty much everyday doing the most random of things. First day out went something like A&W, Shibaraku, Couples Retreat, Li Wei's house, Pasar Malam, Geographers, MacDonald's. From 11am till past 1 the very next day. Exhausting. It was good catching up with them. By them I mean Li Wei, Vivian, Rachel, Keng, Joanne.
.
.
Lw this is payback for the absolutely embarrassing picture you took of me at my birthday party last year. revenge is good hehe

Keng, the shy haha

Rachel, again

Joanne Goh

Another day ended up with Vivian and I catching Love Happens and then we were met by Li Wei. Omg I cant even form proper sentences anymore. OK no maybe, there's just too many things to talk about, and I'm too lazy to make the effort.
.

Christina, Li Wei, Joanne, Keng and I went out one random night for dinner and drinks. We laughed and talked the entire night away. Li Wei the alcoholic, provided more laughs with her weird drinking habits and the wackiest of all antics. Bamboo Hut and the Jetty being the locations we finally thought of. Mind you, Malacca is boooooooooooring with its non existent night life. No scratch that, non existent life sounds much more precise haha. No, don't get me wrong, its still one of the most serene places you could visit in Malaysia. Good food being an added bonus.

In addition to that, I finally got my satay celup after months of patient waiting.

On another random day, Aalex Seo came round to my place at 9 in the morning only to be welcomed by a fast asleep me. Hahaha sorry! Well he and my mum are kinda tight so yea they got along with the chats as I got ready. He drove us all the way up to the Klebang beaches for breakfast. Very good food indeed. After that came a series of fairly spontaneous plans. Dropped by the mall to have a walk around, left the mall bout an hour and a half later only to drive around aimlessly. In the end, we couldn't think of anywhere else but home, my home that is. Talked, chilled, listen to songs; and so on and so forth.
.
The very same day, at night, we met up again along with Vivian, Bee Ting, Karen and Joeal. MacDonald's again ended up being the designated spot since it was raining out and mamak stalls were all kinda dull.
.
Subang time again! As soon as I arrived, the mother dropped me off at Thomas' house. The two of us just hung around the house; sassauing, catching up with the latest gossip, stalked people on Facebook and carried out weird conversations on MSN. Vasanth arrived later on in the day, completing the classic trio. The random things we did pretty much summed up how we have always been.
.
The amount of trash and intensely salty things that surfaced was incredible. Not to mention completely hilarious. Somehow of rather, we ended up at Sunway Pyramid for dinner at Carl's Junior. Walked around aimlessly after that and then decided to sit for the umpteenth time at Starbucks.
.
Vasanth ;)
.
.
Thomas :D

Got back home at about 9.45 only to leave less that 15 minutes later. From here on, we'll leave it untold. What a night. Lets just say if I do this on a regular basis, I'd drop dead.
.
got a clue yet?


No comments: