Thursday, July 30, 2009

If I could fly

I'm back in Malacca. Just thought I'd mention.

Anyway, my brother joined his high school's cheer leading squad (that sounded so gay haha) this year and was taking part in some state competition for a place in SUKMA or something like that.

My mum and myself went to offer our support. Met a whole tonne of familiar faces there; people from my high school and other friends from all over.To cut it short, my brother's team did really really well. They were synchronized the entire time and were very creative.

TOPAZ, my brother's squad

stunts

they ended up champions and the winners for the 'best performance' category

SMK Infant Jesus Convent's Phoenix squad
they came in second and winners for the 'best cheer' category

SMK Canossa Convent, my high school =)

Oh, by the way, have you ever seen penguins cheer? If you haven't, today is your lucky day! HAHA

penguin squad one. they came in fourth overall

penguin squad two. orange black and pink. what were they thinking??

penguin squad three

penguin squad four. guess wat? they won the 'best dressed' category. WTF

somebody please tell me where I can get a suit like that for myself.
b e a u t i f u l.
sarcasm much haha. =)

No comments: