Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Uneventful

That pretty much sums up my entire week here.

Been paying visits to random people. OK, maybe not random but yea you get the point. My cousins came over the weekend and as usual we had a blast. The four of us; Ken Nie, Mae Gern, my brother and myself are inseparable when together. Most of the time being funny and loud. When I said loud, I meant wake-you-up-from-sleep-alert-cops-emergency! sorta LOUD. HAHAHA!

MG and I ended up watching 'He Was Cool' to pass time. A lame yet really funny romantic Korean movie (it's so not me, I know). This was my second or third time watching it, after being introduced to it in college last year, where the five girls all took turns passing the DVD around haha.


I have pictures and stuff but they are in my phone and I left my cable in Subang. =/

Besides that, I also got the chance to meet the girls-Bee Ting and Rachel. Its been ageeeeessss since I last saw them. Went to Old Town for lunch, updated each other a bunch, walked around aimlessly and window shopped like true girls. =D

The 3 weeks literally rendered me BROKE. I'm so poor now. Anyway, it's my second last day before university commences. Gonna make the best out of it! Excuse me while I ah mah-fy myself one last time and go to the pasar malam.

No comments: