Friday, July 3, 2009

Always with me, always with you

For starters, I'm back in Subang hehe.

Met up with Vasanth-yes, hes back from Melbourne =D-in the evening and we went over to Thomas' place. Chilled there forever which was like part two of our random untimely visit last year. Just the 3 of us as usual..

Went to AC after getting all restless. It's been soooo long since I last went. There we caught up with Nicholas Tan Tiam Chuaaaan haha. Dinner followed at Face To Face. Another old time favourite hahaha.
Around 8-ish or so we headed back to Thomas' house to chill more and get ready to go out. Pulled a few pranks on MSN, watched random stuff; basically entertained ourselves.

Next on the agenda would be MOS; after a brief detour to my place and the pickup of a few others. Lets just say it was a long, long night. A lot of familiar faces and new friendly ones. Surprise of the century, to meet some unexpected people there. They shall, for their well-being, remain anonymous haha. I'm just glad about one fact in particular and I shall leave that discrete too. ;)
.


AC was the designated location to take a breather before heading home. Slept at 5.30, woke up at 6.40, slept off again..and now I'm up for real at 8.25.

Oh yes, I am feeling the after effect of it all. Not the best feeling in the world, but worth the while..
.
.
I really hope you're alright. =( Don't worry, I'm there every step of the way.

No comments: