Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Recuperation

The title says it all. I've been on sleep mode much of last night and today. Let me just backtrack and explain as to why this is all happening.

Wednesday, June 10 2009

Made my exhausting trip to Subang by bus; lugging a suitcase absolutely full of books. Damn heavy can die, seriously. The reason I had to go up was to provide my usual
entertainment/daycare buddy services to Sarah, my cousin and for an entrance exam.

Friday, June 12 2009

Following constant harassment, I finally caved and took Sarah to the movies at Sunway Pyramid. She insisted on a movie marathon so yea..we watched 17 Again and Hannah Montana the Movie. Thank God the latter wasn't as corny as I had expected it to be. 17 Again was excruciatingly hilarious. Actually, I think I felt that way cause of where we were seated. You see, all we could get were couple seats. We were, of course, flanked by couples on both sides and it was funny. OK maybe not funny, but cute. *jealous

this is their idea of couple seats. couch-like. spacious. but too close together.

he WORKS the leather jacket like nobody's business

rather entertaining. though I must say, the easily amused-giggling kids scattered around in the cinema was a little err..not amusing


Saturday-Sunday, June 13-14 2009

Nothin much really happened. Went to church, studied, Delicious-Dua Residency, studied, KLCC, studied, Klang bak kut teh, studied and studied more. By then I was already not feeling very well. Running nose, sore throat, chapped lips, puffy eyes, fever sleep deprivation and stuff. This is what stress is all about.

Monday, June 15 2009

THE DAY. Woke up extremely early and got ready for the pending exam. My agent, Mr Richard, picked me up along with 3 other boys enrolled in the same university. The exam was held at University Malaya. Never been there before but I must admit, I was kinda impressed. One things for sure. It was ginormous!

impressive. i was actually expecting something 'capalang'

Bank Negara examination hall

the lockers outside the hall. eww

The exam was tiring. 657 questions in total. 4 and a half hours. The questions were not at all easy, if fact, if I had relied completely on SAM to get me through, I'd have died. But ultimately, it was just oh-so-tiring. Met a few Taylor's mates there which was a pleasant surprise.

Only managed to leave the place at around 4 something. Had no transport back, so adventure again. Walked approximately forever to get out of university ground. Luckily the path was well shaded by those large oak trees. Anyway, after getting out, walked another God knows how far to get the the LRT station to make my way to Kl Sentral. From there I took the KTM back to Subang and then a cab home.

nice shady path. good view too. they had their own lake too (typically Malaysian though)

view from the overhead station


I'm home now, as in Malacca. I'm coming to save you, Vivian. =) Rachel, Japanese! I don't care! Hahaha =)

ps. sorry we couldn't meet up

No comments: