Wednesday, June 24, 2009

No voice left.

I can't bring myself to type lengthy posts right now, so pictures are gonna do most of the talking. The way it should be.

Pizza Hut MP

my favourite picture of the day. damn those eye bags, or rather-eye luggages, of mine though

the girl bestie, Amanda Fam

birthday girl..koa

manda, myself and rachel

us again..

rach likes takin pictures. haha

rach, eileen, boon ee, manda

georgina and wen theng. people I don't see very often.

the birthday cake

manda was trying to pose, but failed as you can see.

all of us..

this defines camwhore. haha

in my defense, manda's idea!

All in all, it was very loud. Very, very loud. Nevertheless, I had fun just hanging out with old mates from school. Besides, I don't see them often.

The Jetty, karaoke

as you can see, we were very much at home. =)

my frown is visible even when singing. wth.

more chillin'

no comments.

whats a picture taking session without one in the toilet?

outside on the deck

yet again..

We booked a room from 8.30pm right up to 2am! However, it was humanly impossible to sing that long. No losses though, since the last 3 hours were free. =) We sang our hearts contents, without ever once stopping too long. Called it quits at about 12.30 and retired to a mamak nearby.

p.s. Manda desperately needs a new phone. the current one is in a horrid condition. donations are most welcomed. HAHA


p.s.s 'Welcome to the jungle' is an awesome song to let it all out. That probably explains my title.

1 comment:

liwei said...

u went to de karaoke without me!!!! I AM QUEEN OF KARAOKE!!!heh.