Friday, June 19, 2009

Bully. Laugh. Torment. Laugh. Laugh. Laugh.

My mum dropped me off at Vivian's at exactly 10.59 am. Just pointing out the fact that my timing is spot on..haha.

Anyway, she drove! We arrived safely! She's a better driver than she gives herself credit for! She drives slow! Were alive! So yea..haha we made it to the mall and wandered around forever waiting for Rachel, victim of the day, to arrive.

As soon as the three of us met up we headed to Sibaraku for Japanese! Weeee..exam craving satisfied. I really like that place actually and the fact that we get to sit on the ground. Weird, I know. As per norm, we filled each other with everything that's currently going on in our life. Gossiped, laughed, ate, bullied; you name it we've done it.

After lunch, we went over to the cinema to buy tickets for Drag Me To Hell. HAHAHAHA we succeeded literally dragging Rach to the movie. She was completely horrified at the idea of watching a thriller, not that I know why.


Oh before I go there, on the way up, we encountered an innocent lil butterfly. Vivi being a mottephobic avoided it by a mile or so, but Rach..omg she screamed. I mean SCREAMED at the top of her lungs! The most ear-shattering thing i've heard in years. Haha she even managed to freak an elderly couple, also waiting for the elevator, out. Thus, a friendship blossomed between us and the couple, who turned out ever so friendly. They coincidently, were watching the exact same movie as us too. =)

maria my maid says: drink maam drink.

oh if you were wondering, Rach is Maria, my ever so helpful maid. haha


Back to the point. Waiting for the movie to begin was utterly hilarious by itself. She was already jittery and refused to let us swap seats cause she was afraid of not being next to anyone on either side. Vivi and I gave in due to pity. Haha

So as expected, Rach reacted rather violently to the shocking scenes. Scared the crap outta me more than the old lady did. At one point she turned so quickly on me, hitting my head, which could have really cause a concussion! I'm not kidding.

The movie was entertaining. Not that scary..but definitely shocking. Very shocking indeed at certain parts.

After the movie, Rach insisted that we 'shopped' with her. It was actually a scheme to get us to walk her to her car in the dark basement. Haha sneaky. That wasn't it, all the way till we parted, Vivi and I kept on tormenting her with scenes from the movie. I even came up with some weird eye thingy-ma-jig which creeped her out for some reason in particular.

the cutest little thing with the cutest dinosaur ever made.

Never had I laughed so much in a day. I was wheezing my way home, in fact. We just couldn't stop. Everything was excruciatingly hilarious!



I had a blast! Havn't had as much fun in forever with these girls. =D

For more on how the day went click here to view Vivi's blog =)

No comments: