Friday, August 21, 2009

Flashback

Let me take you back to the 6th of August 2009. Orientation day. =D I was as excited as I could possibly be.

As usual, orientations are meant to bore you with long speeches and 'informative' stuff. It was even worse for me as I was already familiar with Taylor's University College's system. Nevertheless, I was looking forward to meeting new people.

Some parts of the integrative programme was fun, others, to be frank, were down right lame. Oh, and I may have already mentioned this in my previous post, but heck it; CAMPUS IS TOO COLD! We were based in the Purple Box, Taylor's own performing arts theatre, and the air condition vents were GINORMOUS! So freeze, we did.

just trying to proove my point haha

the one on the chair is Louis, my chemistry classmate . i also see the business major dude, Korean shy boy, chemistry classmate that sits behind me but I don't know his name, and Ayeza, my Pakistani calculus classmate.

i only recognise Alfie and the hot American dude haha

JunIan, random dude, Paul and Minnie my Korean classmates, and err i forgot her name

First day of classes was on the 10th of August 2009. As per norm, I was early. Nowadays, I'm there on campus so early I beat the security guards at times haha.

this is what our faculty hallway looks like at 6.50am

Everyday at 8am, I go for Calculus lectures and see Mr. Herol Gaibin. He's oh-so-young


English Composition lectures are conducted by the kinda and pretty Ms. Mary Varghese


Ms Intan Juliana Shamsudin. The laid back Chemistry lecturer

My timetable is really spaced out, so I have a lot of time to chill. Boredom nowadays is actually a good thing as it drives me to complete assignments waaaaaaaaaaaaay before deadlines and studying is an acceptable option. It also means I have time to meet up with mates and just chill over a meal or something.

Amanda Fam. Dragon-I

Nisha. Pizza Hut

It's been raining on a daily basis now. If you follow my blog, you''ll know that storms are my favourite. Was waiting for my pick up from SS14 one day, when I got drenched and frightened the living daylights out by MASSIVE lightning bolts. Such huge surges of electricity.

the heavy dark clouds just waiting to release it's contents

its raining, its pouring..

they were exactly like this. and imagine it going off a few times a minute. shocking and scary indeed.

Besides that, the thunder. Good grieves! One was so ear-shatteringly loud I actually got a neck spasm from flinching too suddenly.

No comments: