Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I take it back..

Driving is kinda fun after all..well, sorta.

Drove on real roads today!! How cool is that??! Haha..proud moment. I loved the feeling of wind in my hair and the long, never-ending winding roads. For a beginner, 90km/h felt so exciting. Drove all the way from my house to Jasin, followed by a brief visit to the driving centre and back. =D At one point, while driving along the countryside, there was a valley of which looked like tea leaves were growing on. Scenic indeed.

nothing like a drive accompanied by rays of sunlight through the lush trees

long long roads. my favourite.

Somehow or rather, there would always be a red light, that I eventually had to stop at. Pfft. The other thing I was not very fond of were slow paced cars, trucks and tractors; ahead of me.

..and on the way, this was at one of the junctions..

.


.


.


.


No la, I balls only whaaaat hahaha

No comments: