Thursday, May 14, 2009

Did you know..

..that I was a huge football fanatic?

A Manchester United fan through and through. I would wake up at 2.30 in the morning for matches, buy jerseys; basically eat, sleep and live it.

And have i ever mentioned that my favourite player of all time is Ruud Van Nistelrooy? Well odd choice, but yea. He meant everything. I even have a life-size poster of him in my room. Haha.

back when he was still Manchester United's striker..

currently Real Madrid's item

excuse me but I think hes hot..haha

Though not as concentrated, I still watch matches and get myself updated with how the table is like and stuff. Besides, piles of my prized collections, are still safely tuck in my treasure box.

Just thought I'd reveal something not many people know about. =) Surprised?

No comments: