Sunday, May 10, 2009

The cousins are back.

The heat is killing me. Killing me sloooowly..

Anyways, like I mentioned above, my cousins came down for a random weekend visit. =) Usually, we just mess about all day long, take pictures, watch movies, TALK and chill. Nothing changed this time round.

There's four of 'em. Ken Nie, Mae Gern, Dee Eyna and Dee Nyse. If you've noticed..the last two are identical twins. Haha.

while watching Spider man 3..

Mae gern and I then decided to go to the guest room and chill. AWAY from the heat and other 'distractions'. Ended up err taking loadsa pictures? haha..

take one..

take two..

take three..ignore Winnie the Pooh haha

The day is still not over. I have no clue what else were gonna come up with. Looks like they are studying. Wth haha.

Oh and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ken Nie!! Hope you have a blast..

No comments: