Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's day

Wat a valentine's day. No i hadnt a date fr such a day but i had a few of my awesome frens-Vivian, Bee Ting and Rachel! It was a reli nice day out, sorta took my mind off things fr a bit.

We started it off by meetin at the mall den catchin Pink Panther 2. It was amusing i guess..haha..oh my initial seat had this absolutely obnoxious guy beside. I swear it was like his first time in the cinema. He was narrating/translating the entire movie trailers, advertisement and beginning of the movie in malay. Like seriously, wtf. And plus, he laughed so loud it was absurd. Needless to say, i moved seats. Stayin thr any longer wud definately end up wit him hvin a black eye or sumthin haha.

oh, yet another movie wit a character named Sonia..haha

Dinner followed that at this cool japanese restaurant called Sibaruku. As usual we sat thr fr ages jst enjoyin the food and each others company.


Bee ting and rachel..

hehe meet vivian

bting's too cool fr pics haha nahh im kiddin..i jst caught her off guard
.
Around 9 we made our way to Jonker's Street. Didnt reli fancy the idea of being in the midst of those yucky icky sticky sweaty ppl so sumhw or rather we ended ur Geographers. Had a drink and jst sat thr fr eternity, reminiscing bout the past, bringing up the present and jst sharin our thoughts bout evrythin under the sun. Chun Yian joined us as well..

the 2 of them again..

vivian and chun yian

us gals..

We also enjoyed the live band playin..generally had a great nite. Shud do these stuff mre often.

.

I don't wanna feel the way that i do,

I just wanna be rite here with u,

I dont wanna see us apart,

I jst wanna tell u straight frm my heart,

I miss you.

No comments: