Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged!

Tagged by Evan

DIRECTION: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At last, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.

1. Im a ticking time bomb.

2. I love nuts. Pistacchio..almonds..cashew nuts, u name it.

3. I cn be incredibly shy.

4. Hyperactivity shud b my middle name haha

5. Music is my life.

6. I was known as Teddy by frens in Taylor's, much to my disaproval

7. Can be caught nerdifyin myself alot. fr eg: i read freakishly thick medical encyclopaedias and google stuff like quick sand haha

8. Its so embarassing when cute is used against me

9. Sadist.

10. I want 2 kids, and they shall b as diciplined as the army

11. I miss alot of ppl at the moment

12. John & Kate plus 8 is currently showin on tv

13. I hv massive heat intolerability

14. Hanging out shud b listed as an ocupation

15. Bored am i.

16. I love planes and trains (and yea...it includes lrts)

I TAG:-

Jasmine..cause she my shadow
Kok Mun..cause hes tagged me quite a bit as well..
Kai Xin..my standard 5 buddy haha
Ping Sern..the lil tiger
Melvin..his blog has been abandoned fr a long while

No comments: