Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hours spent..

I was jst lookin tru the countless pictures i took in 2008 and a couple sparked ideas fr a blog post haha.
.
My home hahaha
.
Well, as many wud alredi noe..the library in Taylor's University College was whr i spent mst of the hours of the day. Seein i get to college at 7 in the morn and only leave at around 7-8 in the NIGHT, whr else was i to go? I nvr complained. OK mayb i did whine quite a bit, but sumtimes it was sum sort of a retreat. Oh, friendships blossomed thr too. =)
.
Nw do u noe why i said we mk frens? Sooo many ppl in the lib...
.
Nt only the regular lib go-ers were considered frens, but the librarians themselves haha. Afta one point, i didnt even need to sign in with my student ID anymre, jst a simple "hello/gd mornin/gd aftanoon, hw r ya?", wud do it haha.
.
My fav spot was wayyyyyy over at the bk, in a pretty secluded corner. Enuf to remain hidden, enjoy the study atmosphere and still b able to watch the world go by. Pretty much all my frens noe this lil bit of info and thrfr knew exactly whr to locate me. The usual place was its name. haha
.
Did i mention, i hv a slight case of hyperactivity so sittin still fr long hours, jst studyin, is nt my thing. So yea..i used to 'patrol' the library haha. Ask Jasmine, she noes best haha.
.
Haha this is random. I want a visit to the lib. Dats weird. Time to go.

No comments: