Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trust and guilt

Ive almost always had issues wit trust..im really making progress in gettin the hang of it. I hv finally spilled sumthing to a very great friend yday and its been an emotional roller coaster. Oh yea..jst so u noe, the vry great friend shall remain anonymous fr the best interest of us both. Anyways, im so confused and i wonder whether my dcision is wise. Yet again..i feel guilt. The question nw is should i? Or should i nt? Emo post, my gosh...

Hmm...id jst like to use this as an oppurtunity to THANK those who hv heard me out. U noe who u r! haha

-------------------------------------------------------

On higher notes, considering the fact that my parents are around, i had a whole day out! Though i shud be hme studyin like a nerd haha. I hv no clue why my dad dcided to go check Petaling Street out but we did. Hadnt been thr in foreva. It was heat, heat and mre heat! All i did was walk up and dwn the street fleeing frm desperate shopkeepers. Man i tell u..they are the mst enthusiastic ppl in the buisness world though annoyin mst of the time.

I later suggested we go to Nandos fr lunch as it was fancy haha and had AIR-CONDITIONING! We had an awsum meal thr..hot hot hot peri peri.

Afta lunch my dad wanted to go to the Pavilion. Off we went..my bro, cuz and i went seperate ways as we got bored tagging along wit my mum and dad. Heres living proof dat we were indeed bored. Camwhore session haha..
Pavilion
Meet the parents...
My cuz, Sarah and i...haha
My bro soon followed suit haha
College has changed me...dats all i hv to say
Didnt do much..and yea..i resisted buying anything fr a long while. Evrything was so tempting haha. I only came hme wit socks hahaha and a shirt. Dats it.

Im nt in the mood to elaborate any longer so yea..thr u hv it. Hope the random pics i took wud give u a rough outlook.
"Learn to trust..."

No comments: