Friday, July 18, 2008

Random yet again..

I HAVE TO PUT THIS IN HERE. Moments ago...melmel said to me:-

"null hypothesis, u=Sonia, alternative hypothesis, u=Melvin"

(if u do not do Mathematical studies, u mite nt get it haha deal wit it)

So proud of him...haha hes seriously learnin the ways of the random. Keeps me entertained.

So today i went to Sunway Pyramid to meet my family thr. We actually went shoppin as my dad was bk and well yea..hang out as usual.
I did the weirdest thing while waiting fr them to arrive..went to Oldtown had a drink and sat thr doing maths! Believe it or nt haha..nerd.

Brother, mother and father...
Them again...shoppin

Was fortunate enough to bump into Katrina, the stalker haha and my darling Amanda. Great time!

Nw here i am..bored as eva and as usual randomness increasin in intensity. haha ciao.

No comments: