Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summing it all up...

This post is gonna be a sum up on three days worth of acivities due to the fact that well..honestly im gettin lazy when it comes to this blogging thing. haha..thr u hv it i said it out loud!

Thursday, 10.07.2008

Of all days fr me to pick out that red shirt of mine, it had to be this haha. Guess who else turned up in red? Vasanth and Melvin..haha an awesome threesome and we all sat together at this edge of the bio lab table, apparently lookin like a splotch of RED. Heres a random picture..of wat we looked like haha

Hmm..moving on. The nite before, Melvin had asked to follow me "home" to study since we get off at 2pm. By "home", i mean the library mind u. haha Had to go through alot to get to the library safe and sound. Temptations galore along the way fr both of us. To name a few were movie, dota and hanging out invites. But we fought back and made it to study heaven. Sat at this silent corner and proceeded to challenge math questions. It was a productive 2 pure hours of intense? studyin..and of course we chatted as well. Cnt help it alrite, we arnt anti-socials.

So afta dat session, feeling gd i dcided to tk a lil break and yea i kinda fell aslp as all conditions were perfect fr a snooze. Music, freezing temperatures and hush sounds made it so comfortable. Dat was cut short as i felt this tap tap on my shoulder. Woke up and saw Jasmine standing over me. Said a few words and den she left to go call Shalini. I was invited to follow them fr dinner at Little Taiwan. Since ive nt been thr (though i practically walk pass it evry single day fr 8 months) and feelin gd bout the math session, i decided to tag along.

We were thr at approx 5pm and sat at this reli reli comfy couch. After watching and drooling over their dinners (i didnt order anything unfortunately¬) we jst sat thr and talked our way through as usual. Since i broke out a major secret to them a day or so ago, weve been chatterboxes bringing up the strangest of things. Nt like we dun already do that haha. And den........Jas got a hold of my fone! And when it comes to this particular camwhore, dats it. She took more than 50 pictures dat day, i swear! My fone was filled wit a load of random pictures of us three. And to proove it all..ive uploaded some..jst some of the many. Enjoy..

Nw dis is seriously creepy...

Jasmine?

Shalini?

The camwhores hv lost it! bang bang

Needin any mre proof? haha here u go..

A nice picture...aha thx jas!


Honestly...on this occasion i gotta agree wit Vas, i do look teddyish/gummy bearish (shoot me)

Light frm heaven..hahahahaha notice the bald line? man im gettin old


The culprit...my personal fone flicker caught in action

Jasmine and Shalini..they reli looked like they were on england! frozen looks...

Girls will be girls...

My nt so happy/i wanna bash u look..and jas is TRYIN to imitate it



Shal wanted a go at it too..

Happy ppl..

Bored me..and well i hv no clue wat jas is supose to be

Gotta say this..I TOLD U SO! Camwhoring session carried on till 7.30pm. And it was only halted due to the fact that i had to leave..haha so dat basically sums up thursday.

Friday, 11.07.2008

Ntg much out of the ordinary happened..left fr Malacca dat basically was it all. Kok Mun was kind enough to give me a ride to the bukit jalil/imu lrt station as it was much mre convenient for me. I reli appreciated dat and allowed me to save up on alot of cash. THX KOK MUN AND WAI SHAN! man i hope dats hw u spell it..haha neways yea..got to pudu wit an hr to spare so went to this mamak shp across the street frm the bus station n enjoyed a meal thr.

Then i realised i had to go relieve myself. Omg mistake..so i casually walked over to the toilet, led by the sign. I only saw a mens toilet so i asked whr its conterpart may b. To my utter shock and disbelief, i was told to use dat one..it was all they got. im like WTH??! In desperation..i went in wit my bags and jst stood in thr fr a bit. I had to think of hw i was gonna use it, all this while holding my breath trying nt to suffocate frm the smell. I managed...barely but i did. Dun ask me hw. I shall nvr want to be in that situation again..


Saturday, 12.07.2008

Went to catch a movie in Malacca's new Golden Screen Cinema today. Watched Journey to the center of the earth, wit my mum haha. Dats pretty much the highlight of the day..nt to mention the eating spree...haha im nt gonna elaborate on that. Getting tired...callin it a day then.

Till my next post..thx fr reading

Sonia Fz

No comments: