Saturday, September 19, 2009

So far, in pictures

Excuse me if I think the sky looks pretty

creative ha ha

Swensons

a picture of Sarah taking a picture of me haha

aunt Lucy =)

what's left of our earthquake. water was added into it accidentally towards the end ewww

my hair takes super long to grow

watched this with the above mentioned pair

Nisha! she dips chips into tea ewww haha just kidding

so motherly hahah

DO NOT DISTURB! I'm eating my Nandos! HAHA!

The Final Destination. I think they should have added more gory bits, but it was good nevertheless. I'm a sadist if you haven't already noticed

i don't know why i can't rotate this picture. anyway, this is hilarious. look at the name of the Taylor's bus company. hahah

hydrogen cyanide poisoning project for chemistry. i have learnt how to kill silently muahahaha

Swensons again

this is keanu. he's like awesomely cute.

No comments: