Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged once again by Cheng Kok Mun

Name the persons you want to tag
-I think ill give it a break so no one haha

Carrot or broccoli
-I honestly love both

Masculinity or sissy
-Masculinity fr sure!

Goth or punk
-Err nt my thing..

Soccer or basketball
-Football =) i aint american sry haha

Favorite actor/actress
-George Clooney..hes like HOT in an old kinda way la

What do you say to a person who spread rumours about you without any reason
-"To hell wit u!"

Ever took nude photos
-Mad ahhh..of course nt

Leather shoes or sneakers
-Sneakers! converse baybehh

Long Distance love
-One of the hardest thing to do in life. Requires alot of trust and understanding..and yea, i wud know

Internet love
-This is seriously crap.

Online dating
-Wtf. Hwd u know if the person u were dating wasnt some 70 yr old pervert or a rapist fr that matter; or in fact anything under that sick category.

Tell us your dream last night
-Oh haha..umm my mum and i were in some unknown showroom/restaurant/musuem plc that reli crept me out

Ever hated someone so bad
-I shoudnt use the word hate. Too harsh. Extreme dislike, yes

Who then
-Id leave this one out, alrite

The last person you had a beer with
-Hmm strangely it was Keng..couple of months bk

The last person you went to the movies with
-Bee Ting, Vivian and Rachel..

The last person you talked on the cell phone with
-Mum

The last person you hugged
-I hv no clue?

The last person you slapped
-My brother =) we were jst messing about..dw

In the last week, have you kissed someone
-Nope

Do you rather do exercise or babysit
-Actually at this point in time, id do both. Too many hours in the day

If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be
-I wish to fly off to university rite this instance and resume classes tmrw

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go
-Australia pls

Are you old fashioned
-Depends on ur definition of old fashion

Are you a freak or a geek
-None of the above. Haha i cn go into nerd mode at times tho

Are you a slut, bitch/bastard or whore
-Are u kiddin me??

Five things that scare me:
-Cockroaches, creepy crawlies, filth, extreme darkness and robbers

Four songs playing in my head lately:
-Always on my mind, Michael Buble
-Love cn build a bridge, Westlife
-Head over heals, Switchfoot
-Jai Ho, Slumdog Millionaire haha

No comments: