Saturday, March 21, 2009

Health hazard

So yea..this blog is kinda dead i mst admit hehe. Wanted to blog bout my lil trip to Jonker's but i cnt find the cable nor the bluetooth device; which only increased the level of anger.
.
Anyhow, i had to venture into my brother's room *gasps fr air*, cause he has a tendency to 'borrow' my stuff. By the way, if u dun alredi noe, i hv an extreme intolerability to mess/filth and need evrythin to b arranged in an orderly manner. I actually catch myself constantly washin my hands haha, of which my mum has recently noticed too and called me siao. =(
.
Bk to the point. I went fr a little visit to his room. He had all sorts of things in thr! Clothes everywhr, backpacks, guitar, files, books (most of which are mine that hv been handed dwn), boxes of stuff and fishing rods. YES FISHING RODS fr heaven sakes! Ud think thr was a pond sumwhr in thr..uggh stuff was jst scattered all over the place.
.

this pretty much hw it looks like.
.

Nt bein able to find my cables pissed me off mre so yea i vented a lil it of my anger thr. The door n switches were my victims this time haha =). As soon as in raaaaaaaan outta thr, i went to disinfect myself with loadsa soap haha. Ahhh fresh air..haha wat a relief. The next time i go in thr ill mk sure im dressed like this..
.
Some physics concepts shud b used to my aid next time. Reduce contact time. Yes, it shud be considered as hazardous as radiation haha. Other things to keep in mind is to have an oxygen tank at all times, goggles and gloves fr safetly purposes.
.
P.s-id kinda like to noe hw u ppl's rooms are like. Messy, neat, heaven or hell?

No comments: