Friday, January 16, 2009

Cheers!

Eventful mornin it was..haha. At about 6, my fone started to ring. Took me a while to process dat actually haha den i had to see who was callin at such an unearthly hour. By the time i realised i had to answer, he hung up so i rang bk haha. The he is crazy ass Vasanth.
My goodness we talked trash fr ages. He even passed the fone to Thomas who was completely out of it. HAHA all i cud mk out of his mumbling was 'oi go to slp la' and i think he even sweared at me hahahahah. Clearly they were both drunk. I was rather aprehensive initially as they hv the tendency to balls only wattt (in normal human language that means lie haha). So yea we talked about a whole lot of random things. There was sumthin to do wit the alphabets A-Z and nt missin out D, being all weird and at one point 'You and I both' was being sung haha.

I heard wakey wakey bein mentioned to thom..alot of groans and moans coming frm him too haha. This carried on till i dunno wat time when we finally hung up. Calls came bk in shortly afta of which didnt reli turn out rite haha.

Met up wit Vasanth and Thomas shortly afta and jst chilled around at Asia Cafe. Its been a while since i last went bk haha. Hsien Loong and Clanton joined nt long afta. Vas wanted to tk me hme so yea..off we went. Pullin a few retarded stunts along the way haha.

No comments: