Saturday, January 3, 2009

Singapore 2008 - Day 3

Haha...the delayed post...like finally

Woke up at 7 sumthin in the mornin n wanted to go swimmin but it was rainin outside, so i decided to go bk to sleep. Had a reli rough nite sleepin wit Sarah by my side. Shes like an animal! Kicks, whacks, flings her arm around and tosses n turns violently in bed. Really tested my patience and at one point i cudnt take it any longer so i smacked her, smacked her vry hard indeed. Muahaha im mean. Didnt even feel it la unfortunately nor remember any part of it.
So yea..my uncle woke me up unintentionally a while later when he fixed my blanket. Den came Sarah, who brought me my swimsuit and literally dragged me out of bed haha. Made her get some orange juice n dat lil sneaky one put it in a bottle and lured me all the way to the poolside. Haha so yea...had a lil swim and chilled about in the cold cold water.
i tak tau budak ini buat apa..haha
the lil mastermind dat dragged me to the pool
the pool...
had a great view..was on the 23rd floor
Afta hvin a bath n stuff, we went to Food Republic at the mall Wisma Atria. Its reli nice thr with a variety of food like wat Jasmine said in her posts on Spore. This last day in Spore was solely dedicated to shoppin so yea we went around as a whole big group. I cudnt reli stand waitin around fr evryone..stoppin evr so often so i decided to venture out on my own. Went to sooo many malls i tell u. Takashimaya and Tangs to name a few. Bought 3 tops wheee haha.
The many cross over's we walked by on Orchard Road..
Food Republic..
My bro enjoyin his meal..
Singapore and its many escalators..haha this one looks like its stacked one over the other
I was randomly walkin dwn the street and spotted this..haha House of Condom
We all met up again at the hotel around 2.30pm. Nt long afta dat, we went to Little India. OH OH its true wat Kok Mun said!! Lights are on even in the day hahahaha. No comment. We had banana leaf rice thr. The shops to my suprise were actually rather fancy haha. Food was gd i guess, tho its nt my fav kind.
my meal...neatly placed aside
Sarah and me..
Damn we took alo of pics haha
Banana Leaf Apolo..dats whr we ate
One of the many many many cabs i took in spore..this one was the best. The driver was a lady and it was a mercedes taxi she was drivin haha
Took a cab bk to the hotel and got ready fr our 4pm check-out. Thr was a massive jam leadin to the immigration bridge thingy. We, as in Sarah and me, talked a whole bunch of trash and took loadsa pics along the way. Fell asleep jst afta Johor and woke up in Malacca haha. Tired la...wat to do. Went fr dinner den bk to my home sweet home....
the vry friendly and helpful concierge ppl, bellmen and vallet parking dudes
The Hilton @ Singapore reli is a posh area..i felt belittled thr haha. Jst take a look at these, all taken within the hotel's area
boys toys...
gals toys...
if only i cud afford it all...
i like the sunset view of the sky
last few views..of spore
jst look at hw many motors were waitin to get across! it started to rain...poor fellas
the gal n her pillow..shed nvr allow me to slp on it
she made me!
the other car...of which my godfather was driving
us again...
and she insisted this is like a passport pic..shes a wildchild i tell u haha
It was an awsum holiday indeed. One ive been waitin anxiously fr..honestly i wasnt reli ready to go hme yet but oh well..it was awsum witout a doubt on my mind.

No comments: