Thursday, October 9, 2008

The uncertain future..

Alternatives..decisions..choices..reality..life changing alterations..

I have alot on my mind currently. Stress! Universty applications are in the process at the moment..and results are finally out fr internal assesments. Im worried, very worried indeed. Enough fr me to think of any other career pathways dat wud interest me. Sadly, there are none. Im still insisting on medicine even if it means going to India. Dats hw much im willing to sacrifice.

As of nw..my choices of universities are, in no particular order, as follow:-

1. International Medical University (IMU), Bukit Jalil & Australia
2. AIMST University, Kedah
3. Manipal Medical College, India & Malacca
4. Monash University, Sunway
5. Padjajaran University, Indonesia

WHERE TO GO?? WHERE WILL GET ACCEPTED INTO??


ps. if u have any opinions on my choices and if u have any suggestions or advice, please do drop a comment or approach me personally. I wud reli appreciate all the help i cn get. Thx!

No comments: