Thursday, October 2, 2008

All in a days' work...

Had plans again today..haha
Met up with Vivian, Bee Ting, Sze Le and Cheu Ling this time round. Met at around 1 sumthing and den went shoppin a lil. Afta dat was lunch at Zen by Secret Recipe..fancy place i must say..

Im sure ull noe wat we did by nw..yea, u guessed it-talk! haha



Me, Vivi and Sze le...


Cheu ling and Bee ting..

Diff angle...diff camera


Then came another household acivity..Daytona. hehe we contemplated a movie, but nothin reli caught our eye. So, instead we went.......


Bowling!

Sze Le..the first timer


Vivian...so cute and still puny


Vivi's work of art..haha and i edited a lil

Memories of the bowling alley shoes rekindled...


Then...i randomly bumped into

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aalexander Seo Yiie Huern!


Pleasant suprise indeed. And with him was VJ whom ive nt seen in along time..


He didnt noe i took this..hehe

My other frens left soon afta our game ended, leaving me alone with double A and mre game time haha


Waiting fr his turn..

Afta a couple of rounds..we retired to jst walkin around when i bumped into my family..

My grandparents..ah kong and mama

While waitin..

My family and i walked around fr ages...i literally dragged my feet along as i was exhausted. Whole day out and no dinner yet. We finally went to eat at my grand dad's fav chinese restaurant..good food.



My mum..i called her and she was like "heh?"


Carlsberg? No la...chinese tea hahaha

Nw..i jst need some rest. See ya!

1 comment:

junie lee said...

nice pix of grandparens there....