Friday, January 14, 2011

Crazy Love

I can't, not even the slightest bit, come up with appropriate words to explain how I felt on the fateful day I saw this..

13th March 2011. THE day dreams come true. I've been a fan for about eight years now. Been hoping and praying that he'd one day show up in lame old Malaysia for a concert.

So when i found out he actually was making his way down here, the only things I could mutter were [warning improper use of language]

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! WHERE TO BUY TICKETS? I'm heart attacking! Holy cow in the highest degree of heaven! I'm going to die and cry! FTW!". Followed by :D :D :D :D

how can you not fall in love with this?

those eyes. the voice. the humour. the style. LEGEN..wait for it..DARY!

Anyway, if you were wondering if I got tickets to the concert, HELL YEAH I did! This feels so surreal. 57 days and counting. :)

No comments: